As someone who has always participated in sport and fitness from a young age my progression into coaching was very natural.
I played football at a competitive level up to 18 years of age. I then started resistance training & body building for a few years before discovering and falling in love with amateur MMA and kickboxing. I spent 6 years within the sport before deciding to start coaching.
My vision of a gym was to bring the team element from my football days & apply it to a fitness environment.
- L4 Strength & conditioning coach
- Olympic weight lifting for athletes coach
- L3 advance personal trainer
- GP referral specialist
- Advanced kettlebell instructor
- Nutrition for sport & weight management